Summary of the position
As an Investment Analyst, you will support the Client Advisor (“CA”) and Senior Client Advisor (“SCA”) in their analysis of existing client defined contribution plan investments. With guidance from the CA and SCA, you will provide the foundational research for the investment options offered to participants.
In this role, you will use your investment analysis skills and build upon an existing research base that FCM utilizes to select appropriate defined contribution investment options. You will also begin to develop relationships with fund managers at different investment firms to further recognize and evaluate the qualitative and quantitative criteria in which these funds are evaluated.
FCM will support you in your continued growth by providing educational opportunities to broaden your financial knowledge.
“Cover letter not required. Please enter “N/A” in section below.”
- 4 year college degree or relevant work experience
- Passion for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Graduate degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Experienced multitasker with the ability to manage numerous clients at once
FCM Employee Benefits:
- 401(k) plan including a 4% match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Support in education initiatives